Thursday, November 3, 2016

Leven is wat er gebeurt…

DSC03941 (1300x867)…terwijl ik niet over te schrijven.

It’s been a couple of months: ‘apologies for my absence.

Everything is fine with my life, my work, and my important people.  But there has been a lot going on the past couple of months, leading to a lot of DSC04248 (867x1300)(mostly positive) changes.

In the middle of it all, I got a new computer and lost my camera to a month’s repair.  Cut off from two foundation tools of my blogging, the essays lapsed into scribbled notes for future posts. 

Now, with everything back in hand, I’m beginning daily posts again.  ‘Bear with me, please,  while I regain my rhythm.

As always, the blog’s focus will be on my experiences of expat entrepreneurship, 1475611821675tech and travel, and on stories and photographs of the people and places met along the way.   Travel still fills many of my days (a two-week stretch a month ago is logged at right), but I’m trying to see that as an opportunity rather than a block for these pages.

I remain reachable via email, on Instagram, and always for koffie/bierje along the waterfronts of the Netherlands or the UK.

‘lots to catch up on, then.  ‘Life is what happens while I am not writing about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home