Thursday, June 16, 2016

Picking up the Pen

DSC01975“If I waited till I felt like writing, I’d never write at all.” — Anne Tyler

It’s been a couple of months since I last wrote a note or posted a picture.  Thank you to the friends and followers who wrote asking if everything was okay: It is.

There has been a lot going on since April 22, milestones and changes, good times and difficult intervals.  And the further I fell behind in sharing it all, the more difficult it became to start again. 

Still, I made notes to myself, collected pictures and bookmarked articles, banking content for the future.

So, pen to paper and back to it.

DSC01967 Stitch

I’ll likely backfill a bit, certainly look forward, and update on the many changes in life as time allows.  Some of the constants are still there: I can be found in the same haunts in Poole and Maastricht, for now.  My w.wezen and my medtech /entrepreneurial dreams remain my passions.  I remain somewhat FOMO’d on weekends and occasionally tortuous under questioning.

But life is generally good, even if transitioning yet again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home