Monday, February 23, 2015

Back online

Parrish -Old Home Place

I’ve been busy with business, travel, and a couple of days break for the past ten days.  Everything is good: we’re making solid progress towards finishing the fundraising, I’ve re-written and road-tested the new business plans, and we continue to get good results from our product testing.  We’ll see our way through this.

I needed to make a business trip up to Amsterdam to close out 2014 with my accountants, and  that opened an opportunity to spend some time in Maastricht for Carnival.  It was good fun, colorful costumes, and te veel biertjes, along with a chance to revisit Brugge and Ghent.  

Writing and Skype suffered as a result, but I’ll catch up in the coming week.  As always, thanks to those who wrote to ask the what’s, where’s, and when’s of my absence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home