Saturday, July 5, 2014

Milestone 1500

listOn October 10, 2007, I began these essays with a picture of Umbrian hills at sunrise.  I was a year into my expat life.

In the seven years that followed,  I’ve written several times each week into these pages, averaging well over 200 posts each year. It’s become an anchoring thread in my life’s fabric.

These writings are a personal reflection on my expat experience, the entrepreneurial journey, everyday happiness and challenges, and about finding purpose and meaning in an evolving life.   I‘ve  focused on travel,  literature, and art, profusely illustrated with photos, allowing for occasional digressions into philosophy, cuisine, literature, and technology.

And I’ve now arrived at my 1500th essay on this blog.

I want to pause and thank everyone who has followed these writings and shared their comments over the months and years.  Your interest and encouragement is a big part of why I do this.

DSC07176 (1108x1300) DSC05367 (1300x961)DSC07179 (1300x729) DSC07170 (1300x997) DSC05344 (970x1300)

I plan to continue writing experiences and thoughts for a long time to come.

I hope that I will continue to Live Remarkably, as I believe that my peaks still lie ahead of me.  

There is so much more that I want to do, to share, to reflect upon, to discover.

Together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home