Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wrapping up with China

DSC07593I put together my pictures from China today, running through the notes that I scribbled along the way.  It really was a remarkable trip, although it ran so quickly and intensely that there just wasn’t time to get my head around everything during the journey.  This series of photo essays has been a good chance to think things through, even though I feel like I’ve only been able to touch lightly across a portion of the ideas and experiences.

And here, life rolls on.  It’s been a busy couple of weeks since returning and I feel like it’s time to move along to more immediate things.  There are still a few China topics I’ll return to, but ‘back to the here-and-now’, for now.

And, yes, the figure on the right doesn’t belong: it’s Haroobang, a Korean fertility idol.  The rest are all Emperor Qin’s army.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home