Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back in town

  …and back on line.  Still hard to believe that a tech-y town like Cambridge isn’t better connected, but it remains a place with few public access points.

In any case, it was a busy few days: first London, then Cambridge, for a mix of pitching, meeting, and apartment hunting.  Generally successful, both funding and project resources seem to be coming together.  The weather was beautiful, blue skies and radiant sunshine, but  temperatures hovered close to zero C throughout.

A few pictures and a Cambridge themed article as I get back into the swing of writing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos & welkom terug!

March 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Dave Hampton said...

Dank u wel: it's nice to be back and I'm loooking forward to catching up with your photos and news as well.

I've had your advice at the back of my mind as I look at apartments: even though the flats are chaper in the villages, I don't know if I'm ready for the neighbors.

March 11, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home