Friday, December 4, 2009

Post 500

While replying to comments on the blog today, I realized that I had logged 499 entries: this one is number 500.

I don’t usually mark milestones, but this seems like a wonderful opportunity pause and to thank you, my readers, for your interest and for your comments.  I have learned a lot through the writing and the replies, and have genuinely appreciated getting your thoughts and counsel.

I enjoy reading the blogs that many of you maintain as well, and I do look forward to exchanging further ideas, adventures, and essays for many years to come.

thanks, Dave

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on reading 500 posts. I started reading your blog only recently and enjoy it. Thank you.

December 5, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And of course I meant "reaching 500 posts". Can't edit my original comment. Sorry.

December 6, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Dave Hampton said...

Thanks, Amanda, and welcome. Don't worry about the typos; I do it all the time.

December 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Good luck, as well, with your visa procedure and other fun bureaucratic things. ;)

December 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger nick said...

Congratulations on number 500. Thanks for becoming another Nick follower! Sorry, I haven't visited you recently, slapped wrist etc. Must make sure I drop in more often.

December 6, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And Thank You, Dave.
You are appreciated.
Tay

December 7, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Dave Hampton said...

Thanks Nick and Oranje; your's are two blogs I read every few days and I always appreciate the insights. Tay, thank you, too, especially for the email a couple of weeks ago when I was sorting issues and ideas...I need to follow up but it was helpful.

December 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home