Thursday, November 20, 2008

And so it goes…

….away.

This is, however, not a sad post or even a wistful one.  Rather, it’s a last look back on a wonderful part of my expatriate life.

I’ve had a good run here in Arnhem, and great memories of people and events that mean a lot to me. 

I closed things out at the office, wished my GM well, and made a last pass through the building, now largely empty and for sale

Apartment - Office last day 32 Apartment - Office last day 08

Apartment - Office last day 09Dc28

Then a last commute back to my neighborhood and apartment,

Apartment - Office last day 04 Apartment - Office last day 03

Apartment - Office last day 12

‘An evening of stacking; a day of packing.  Then, life was finally loaded and gone.

Apartment - Office last day 15Apartment - Office last day 18

Apartment - Office last day 28Apartment - Office last day 30

‘Just in time to notice the last leaf has fallen from the ‘countdown tree’ behind the house.

Apartment - Office last day 24

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home